Youth: 6-16 years (maximum of 6 years age difference)
Age Group: 8-16 years (maximum of 6 years age difference)
Rules FIG Age Group 11-16 (Code of Point 2017-2020)
1 balance, dynamic routine + final (balance or dynamic)
Juniors 1: 10-18 years (maximum of 6 years age difference)
Rules FIG Age Group 12-18 (Code of Point 2017-2020)
Juniors 2: 11-19 years (maximum of 6 years age difference)
Rules FIG Age Group 13-19 (Code of Point 2017-2020)
Seniors: 13+ years
Rules FIG Seniors (Code of Point 2017-2020)
There will be medals for best balance routine, best dynamic routine and for the Overall-Winners (balance+dynamic + final or combined) in every category. In addition there is an awarding ceremony for the ACRO-Cup-Winner-Trophy. The three best overall-results of the category Age Group/ Juniors1/Juniors2/Seniors will be awarded with the traditional ACRO-Cup-Winner-Trophy – but only the best pair/group of each country will be valued.
Travel costs to Stuttgart Airport or railway station Stuttgart or railway station Göppingen, accommodation, meals and entry fee are on your own expense.
Federations/Clubs that have arranged accommodation through the Organisers will be transferred by bus from Stuttgart Airport or railway station Stuttgart or railway station Göppingen to the official hotels, and from the official hotels to the competition venue and vice versa.
The Travel Schedule Form must be returned to the Organizer by 6th March 2019 (together with the Nominative registration).
50€ per gymnast (Age Group/Juniors 1/Juniors 2/Seniors)
25€ per Youth gymnast
The entry fee is including a warm welcome meal for lunch at Friday and a welcome present from the Acro Cup Albershausen.
The tickets for the Farewell-Party are 15€ per person for buffet and drink. Tickets for the Farewell-Party can be booked within the Nominative Entry – 6th March 2019.
Delegations having not booked their accommodation through the Organizer and having additional visitors travelling with them (parents, etc.) can buy tickets for the Farewell-Party at 20€ per person from the Organizer. After the buffet there will be disco and dance.
CLASS A Hotel: (breakfast inclusive)
Single room 75€ / night / person
Double room 55€ / night / person
CLASS B Hotel: (breakfast inclusive)
Single room 70€ / night / person
Double room 52€ / night / person
Triple room 45€ / night / person
While the Accommodation Form must be returned to the Organizer by 6th February 2019 at the very latest, the Hotel rooms will be allocated on a “first come, first serve” basis. There are only a few Triple rooms available!
The meal-package consists of:
– Wednesday: Dinner
– Thursday: Dinner
– Friday: Dinner
– Saturday: Lunch
– Sunday: Lunch
Meal-Package 1: One warm meal and drink per day from Thursday to Sunday can be booked for 30€ per person (4 days, 25. – 28.04.2019) via the Organizer within the Nominative Entry until 6th March 2019.
Meal-Package 2: One warm meal and drink per day from Wednesday to Sunday can be booked for 35€ per person (5 days, 24. – 28.04.2019) via the Organizer within the Nominative Entry until 6th March 2019.
- 1 combined exercise (difficulty is calculated just like in FIG 11-16 Age Group)
- maximum duration of 2min 30sec
- General Rules Individual: 2 individual elements cat. 1 + 2 individual elements cat. 2 must be executed (NO SALTO REQUIRED).
- General Rules Pairs: choose 2 balance elements from 11-16 difficulty tables + 1 optional element from FIG tables and 2 dynamic elements from 11-16 difficulty tables + 1 optional element from FIG tables.
- General Rules Group: choose 1 pyramid from 11-16 difficulty tables + 1 optional pyramid from FIG tables (only 2 static holds of 3’’ are required in the routine) and 2 dynamic elements from 11-16 difficulty tables + 1 optional element from FIG tables; the optional pyramid may be selected from one of the same categories used in the compulsory elements.
- 1 exercise in qualification + 1 exercise in the final
The Organizer will not be held responsible for any liabilities in case of accidents, illness, repatriation and the like. Аll participating Federations and clubs are responsible for making their own arrangements to have the necessary valid insurance coverage against illness, accidents and for repatriation for all the members of their Delegation.
Please verify immediately with your travel agent or the German Embassy or Consulate in your country if a visa is required for your travel to Albershausen. The Local organizing committee will be happy to assist each Delegation member with an official invitation letter, provided that the request is made with the Visa Request Form before 6th February 2019 to the Organizer. The request must include the function, full name, gender, date of birth, citizenship and passport number, passport expiry date, the arrival and departure dates of the Delegation Member as well as the city the visa application support letter must be sent to.
- 1 Head of delegation
- Unlimited Pairs and Groups (In order to manage the competition with reasonable hours, the total number of participants will be limited. Entries will be accepted on a first registered, including entry fees, first serve basis.)
- per every 2 Pairs or 2 Groups one Coach get accreditation
- minimum 1 Judge
Phone: +49 175 5412847
Don´t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions and need further information.
Deadlines for Entries and Finance Obligations:
Provisional entry: 6th January 2019 (no payments)
Definitive entry: 6th February 2019 (no payments)
Nominative entry: 6th March 2019 (50% of accommodation + entry fee)
All remaining payments must be made in advance by bank transfer.
- The entry fee is not refundable.
- The accommodations are only refundable if cancellations are made until 30th March 2019.
- One judge per club is mandatory. The penalty fee is 100 € if no judge is presented.
Visa Request Form: 6th February 2019
Accomodation Form: 6th February 2019
Travel Schedule Form: 6th March 2019
Competition music: 6th April 2019
Tariff Sheets: 6th April 2019
Account Holder: TSGV Albershausen, Tanja de Sousa Freitas
Bank name: comdirect Bank
IBAN: DE 27 2004 1133 0310 1813 00
The participating federation is responsible for covering all bank fees in connection with the bank transfers.
PLEASE SEND YOUR ENTRY AND INFO FORMS TO THE FOLLOWING MAIL ADDRESS: